® SALEXIN is a salinity corrector
- ®SALEXIN Calcium flushes out the salty sodium component from The soil complex
- ®SALEXIN Calcium replaces the sodium in the soil and loses sodium by washing.
- ®SALEXIN Calcium also works as a nutrient for the plant and is easily absorbed.
- ®SALEXIN Calcium increases the soil’s ability to withstand the stress of salinity and drought.
- ®SALEXIN It prevents the precipitation of salts inside the irrigation networks.
- ®SALEXIN Carboxylic acids work on rapidly chelating the elements in the soil and making it easier for the plant to absorb smoothly from the root
- ®SALEXIN Carboxylic acid effect is very rapid due to its small molecular size.
- ®SALEXIN Proline works on overcoming the salt stress
- ®SALEXIN Glycol ethanolamine works against drought harmful effects.